Here's my list of simple things to do in September. I'm deliberately keeping the list short because I still have a lot of unpacking to do.
- find my candle holders and tealights and have at least a couple of evenings relaxing by candlelight
- complete a WASGIJ jigsaw puzzle
- watch the final episode of 'Lewis'
- do some baking - either a cake, scones or biscuits, or maybe all of them!
- start a redwork embroidery wall hanging, probably a Christmas theme.
These things have all been buzzing around in my mind for ages but I never seem to get round to doing them so September is the month I get my act together!