Photo Pairs

I went out to take photos of the tree I've been following all year and took these two photos for this week's Photo Pairs ...

LOOKING AHEAD & LOOKING BEHIND

The tree I'm following is the one on the right in the top photo - I still have to go back to take the photos for my tree following post as I only managed these two before the battery went! 
 
The path in the top picture leads further into the estate and the one in the second photo leads towards the primary school (if you go to the left) or to the far end of the marina and then on to the canal (if you go to the right).
 
Thanks to Helena for organising the weekly Photo Pairs.

Comments

  1. I do like a look behind - I must remember to do it more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute; I wouldn't have thought of doing a look behind :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a nice pathway to lead us on. The bottom photo pathway has a twist & turn; these are the best kinds, not giving away too much. Everything looks so lush & green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice green path. Batteries can be SO annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often take photos looking both ways, but haven't thought about doing it for Pairs. Lovely views, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pairs...I have to remember this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always good to look back, as well as looking forward! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes we only see what is right in front of us....I like the idea of looking behind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts