The Simple Woman's Daybook - 30 July 2011

FOR TODAY - Saturday, 30th July 2011, 12:35pm

Outside my window... it is overcast, but no rain.

I am thinking... about my new great-niece, born in the early hours of this morning. 

I am thankful... for the help of my brother-in-law.  He gave up his Saturday morning to help me clear the very overgrown back garden.

I am learning ... to pace myself.

In the kitchen... the mid-day meal is cooking - spicy chicken.

I am wearing... blouse and skirt.

I am creating... nothing - having a rest from creating things!


I am going... to practice the piano.

I am wondering... whether the patient transport has been booked for the forthcoming hospital visit.

I am reading... 'Agatha Raisin and a Spoonful of Poison'. This is book no. 19 of my summer reading project. Only another 2 to go.

I am hoping... that the weather stays fine so that the spray takes effect on the brambles in the garden.

I am looking forward to... seeing the new baby.

I am hearing... the Grand Prix qualifying programme on the TV.

Around the house... still loads of housework waiting to be done.

I am pondering... nothing - I'm too tired!

One of my favorite things... rainbows.  So beautiful and remind me of my mum.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Decluttering the house and music practice. 

From my photo album ... 



The White Horse at Westbury in Wiltshire
 
















If you'd like to see other daybooks, or take part yourself, please visit this site.

Comments

Popular Posts