I have quite a few trips and things planned for the next three months, taking me up to the end of June.
- the Bath Abbey Tower Tour
- a watercolour and zentangle one day course
- Simon King photo exhibition at Longleat
- see Sean Lock
- see Mamma Mia at the Hippodrome in Bristol
- a singing workshop in Radstock
- live music event - Altan
- visit Biddestone Manor Gardens (as part of NGS)
- visit Hazelbury Manor Gardens (as part of NGS)
- see Gary Delaney
- visit Job Mills Garden (as part of NGS)
- Bedlam Fair in Bath
- see Elton John (at Longleat)
On top of that list there's also the usual book groups, lunch dates, photo walks and cinema trips, so a busy few months ahead of me ... at least I won't be bored!
I'll finish this post on a happy note .....
My luck is definitely changing. My car was delivered to my home yesterday, all fixed ......
....... the cost? .......
...... no charge!