Advent Calendar Day 4 | Festive Pet


I don't have any pets so this is the best I can do for this one. They all perform their party piece when their paw is pressed - the teddy bear rotates on one leg, the cat does a bit of a wiggle (!) and Rudolph's nose lights up. The bear and the cat still play festive music but that part of Rudolph is broken, thank goodness, as it has no volume control and used to belt out 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer' very, very loudly ... so loud that it was impossible to hold a conversation when it was playing!

Joining with Julie @ My Scavenger Hunt Scrapbook

Comments

  1. All very cute. While I cannot speak for all cat owners, I know my two would never sit still long enough under the tree without removing or trying to remove ornaments. I think you've got yourself a happy little critter group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the tree doesn't get wrecked. I know the problems some of my pet owning friends have.

      Delete
  2. Those are the best kind of "pets" to have! No regurgitated stuff to clean up some mornings, no litter boxes to clean, nothing to pick up in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you ... I'm not really a pet person! Well, I like photographing them but that's about it!

      Delete
  3. Awww....I love soft toys, especially cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a few ... these Christmas ones and some teddy bears.

      Delete
  4. I can remember being relieved with one of the boy's noisy toys either ran out of batteries or the noisy part finally gave up working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. In previous years we have hidden them when the children were visiting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts