Advent Calendar Day 6 + Take Three Thursday

The theme for the Advent calendar is 'a festive themed shop window'. I didn't have any suitable archived photos so I've just returned from a mini photo session in town looking for some beautifully decorated windows. This proved to be hard work - I don't know if it's too early but the local shops haven't put much of a display this year. These three are the best of the bunch ... apologies for the reflections!



Joining with Julie @ My Scavenger Hunt Scrapbook for the Advent Calendar and Mary-Lou @ Patio Postcards for 'Take Three Thursday'.

Comments

  1. You've got some nice festive window photos. I've been seeing some really nice ones locally but the parking lot reflects significantly in the photos. I like the Santa in with all the rings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Santa was in the classy jewelry shop! It was very disappointing looking round town this year. Usually the displays are good enough to make a visit just to window shop but a lot of stores haven't bothered this year.

      Delete
  2. Love all the pictures, and that recipe is funny.

    Just catching up with myself, thank you for joining in

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I'm enjoying myself, even though it's mostly archive photos, and am glad I joined in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts