An Update and The Monthly Photo Challenge

This is just a very short visit to let you all know why I haven't been blogging for a while. Unfortunately it is health related ... I've been getting migraines every day and most of my time seems to be spent in bed, either suffering from the actual migraine or recovering from it. Everything else in my life has ground to a halt for now. I see my doctor again tomorrow morning and I'm hoping that he will be able to help me. I need some respite from the migraines before I can resume blogging, so I don't have any idea when that will be.

As I'm writing this P (my cleaner) is here sorting out the house and M (my gardener) is here sorting out the garden, so at least some aspects of life are being kept in order and that's a relief. 

I'm late publishing the new theme for my monthly photo challenge, for which I apologise. I'll be honest and say that I haven't really given it any thought so, for the ones who still want to join in, I suggest that the theme for the remainder of August is 'Summer'.

I hope I can be back soon with some better news but in the meantime I hope you are all well and enjoying yourselves.   

Comments

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon, thanks for the update, I was missing your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have been suffering from migraines. Good to read your update as have been wondering where you 'have been', do hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear you have been poorly with migraines, you must be so tired of them. But pleased to see a post from you, sending you virtual hugs and hoping you will be well soon. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the update, Eileen and hope the appointment with the doctor goes well and they can help you with the migraines. Don't worry about anything other than feeling better again. But, Summer it shall be for the August monthly challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the GP visit is a help to you. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of healing energy your way. Let's hope that your GP has a plan of action to make these cluster migraines a thing of the past. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you've been laid up with migraines. I hope the doctor can give you some relief. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eileen, this is on behalf of Lady Ella who is having trouble getting on your blog to comment although she keeps trying; she wishes to say get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you will feel better soon, I miss your posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do hope you feel better soon Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better, Eileen. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts