Oops!
The water butts have arrived at long last and prove how little spacial awareness I have! Before I ordered them I checked the sizes and knew I had the space for them, but ... they were a lot smaller in my imagination! The reality is a lot bigger than I was expecting but I will be keeping them. Whether I ever manage to fill all three is another question. I save the water from our showers before it gets up to temperature and also the water that has been used to wash the vegetables, but any other suggestions will be appreciated please.
I've also had to exchange the IKEA Billy bookcases I'd bought for my bedroom/study. I realised at the last minute, i.e. today, that they aren't deep enough for some of the things I want to store in them so I have ordered two Havsta cupboards as replacements. The delivery of the Havsta cupboards and return of the Billy bookcase are both scheduled for tomorrow so, assuming it goes smoothly, it shouldn't delay the installation.
The plasterer has finished now and the small bedroom/study is being painted as I write this. Some things are going according to plan! 😊



Comments
Post a Comment