Tuesday, 29 March 2016

All about ... this Spring

I have quite a few trips and things planned for the next three months, taking me up to the end of June.

  • the Bath Abbey Tower Tour
  • a watercolour and zentangle one day course
  • Simon King photo exhibition at Longleat
  • see Sean Lock 
  • see Mamma Mia at the Hippodrome in Bristol
  • a singing workshop in Radstock
  • live music event - Altan
  • visit Biddestone Manor Gardens (as part of NGS)
  • visit Hazelbury Manor Gardens (as part of NGS)
  • see Gary Delaney 
  • visit Job Mills Garden (as part of NGS)
  • Bedlam Fair in Bath
  • see Elton John (at Longleat)

On top of that list there's also the usual book groups, lunch dates, photo walks and cinema trips, so a busy few months ahead of me ... at least I won't be bored!

********************

I'll finish this post on a happy note .....

My luck is definitely changing.  My car was delivered to my home yesterday, all fixed ......  



....... the cost? .......



...... no charge!

5 comments:

  1. You are going to be busy! Good news about your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news about the car! All exciting events ahead; would be fun to see Elton John.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about your car, you have a busy time ahead - it is good to make plans, I will look forward to seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do like to hear such good news - no charge! I bet they get a lot of repeat & referral business treating clients so well. That is an awesome list of upcoming activities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy spring you have planned out! Yeah about the car!!

    ReplyDelete