Completed: So far I've only completed 2, so quite a slow start. You can read about them here and here if you are interested.
Started: Well there's plenty under way:
- 52 weeks of mail: I'm keeping up with this and have mailed a card every week so far, all to family members - wk 1 birthday, wk 2 birthday, wk 3 good luck, wk 4 birthday
- Project Life: I've collated all the bits and pieces for the first four weeks. I'm still waiting for the Project Life stationery to arrive in this country - I'll post some photos when I get it all sorted.
- Postcrossing: I'm aiming to send and receive 12 postcards to count this as achieved. So far I've sent 7 but haven't received any yet.
- Watch top 20 films: this is going much better than expected. I've watched 11 of them so far.
- Join a book club: I've signed up for the Richard & Judy club organised by WH Smiths and have bought the books for the Spring Read (8 books). I've finished the first book and have just started on the second one.
- Read the Bible: I've started on this but am a little behind as I haven't read any this week.
- Microloans: I've made my first loan (I plan to do 12).
- Monthly photo: the January photo is done and I'll be doing the February one next week.