find my candle holders and tealights and have at least a couple of evenings relaxing by candlelightdone complete a WASGIJ jigsaw puzzledone watch the final episode of 'Lewis'done
- do some baking - either a cake, scones or biscuits, or maybe all of them! miserable fail!
- start a redwork embroidery wall hanging, probably a Christmas theme. finished the design but no actual sewing
Now my list for October:
- bake some waffles - I've bought a waffle maker so this is bound to get done!!
- join in with Greenthumb's October scavenger hunt
- photograph the autumn colours
- invite family and friends for evening meals
- carry on the researching the Meaden line of my family tree
Fingers crossed for a better success rate this time.