Weigh In Wednesday [11]

I'm back on track!  I've lost 2 lbs this week making a total loss of 1 stone 3 lbs so far.  I haven't really made any changes, just put last week down to experience and made better choices this week.
 
I definitely realise how important it is for me to be organised about the food, not only by making sure I have the ingredients for making my meals in the house (or a home cooked meal in the freezer) but also by not having any temptations in the cupboards.  If I have multipacks of crisps and chocolate in the house I know I will eat and eat, regardless of the calorie count.  I still eat these things (because treats are important!) but now only buy one packet of crisps or one bar of chocolate at a time and only after I have allowed for it in the calorie count for the day. 
 
Linking with Weigh In Wednesday.

Comments

  1. Great job on the 2 pound loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Weight loss is such a huge process. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts