Day 1: Good Intentions

The subtitle to this post could be ... 'I have to do something!' so I'm embarking on another Project 365 where the focus is on being active, being positive, and living life in the moment. It will also encourage me to continue blogging!

Partly it's about getting on and making the changes I need to make in order to change things for the better, starting with being generally more active. I'd been debating whether to get a Fitbit for ages so, no more thinking and more doing, it arrived yesterday.


I'm waiting for it to charge and then I'll tackle the set up! 

It's been raining on and off all morning which means that the plan to go for a walk this afternoon may not happen. Plan B is to list some more things for sale followed by some music practice. I've let my personal practice slip to the point where it is non-existent and is near the top of my list of aspects of life that need to be sorted out.

Comments

  1. I understand ... various ... maybe more than you think. Good luck with it all and keep in touch.
    PS. You changed your blog title, enfin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Eileen. I hope you got out between the showers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with it. I wish I could be more motivated to exercise. Looking forward to reading how it's all going.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the things I've been considering is a fitbit, but first I need a new phone in order to get the best from it. New phone has been chosen and will be purchased when the credit on current phone runs out. Good luck, I shall be watching your progress with interest. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new name for the blog! I must ask why the name change & I like it. Good Luck with figuring out the fitbit, what a great motivator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts