Day 4: Retail Therapy!


There's not much hope of a walk in the sunshine today so I opted for some retail therapy instead. I desperately need some new clothes so updating my wardrobe is one of the priority items on my list.

I bought a new black skirt in the Matalan sale which will be perfect to update my band uniform. I couldn't find a suitable white shirt to go with it so have now ordered one online. I just have to find a lightweight black cardigan, and I'll have my new uniform sorted!

The afternoon is set aside for catching up with odds and sods that are overdue for completion, all small tasks that'll only take 5 or 10 minutes each to do but which I keep putting off. I've no idea why I haven't been able to make myself get on with them as they are constantly on my mind and, to be honest, the worry about not doing them requires more effort than actually doing the tasks! 

Tonight, I'm meeting friends to watch the Odeon Screen Unseen film. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like an ideal day for shopping and cinema although it has cheered up here this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retail therapy is good ... & you do get lots of walking in, the back & forth to the racks, to the change room, back to the racks - well you get it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts