Day 12: Worse Than I Thought

Over the last couple of weeks I've worked my way through the entire house and moved all the stuff that needs to go, for whatever reason, to the end of the living room. This is what it looks like now ...


It looks horrendous doesn't it? This stack does include things that'll go back upstairs once the work on the bedrooms is finished and the new furniture is delivered for the bedrooms, but most of what you see has to go. I am hopeful that now it's in sight all the time I'll get on and dispose of the unwanted items.  

I'm off on a day trip tomorrow, which I'm very excited about!

Comments

  1. Looks to me like you really deserve a day trip! I'm quite sure I could amass a similar pile if I put my mind to it. But I'm afraid it will take a downsizing move to motivate me to get going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a large assorted of things to sort through. Yes having everything out so you can really see what there is, is a great idea - happy sorting & selling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done you, and good luck! It will be SO therapeutic - it's just the getting started... I have just done a massive purge and filing frenzy of my email inbox, and that too was satisfying in its way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might have the reverse effect. Seeing it might make you think you can't live without it after all!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts