All About ... Me (3)

What's the last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Which do you prefer - summer or winter? If I have to choose between these two I'd opt for summer but my favourite season is spring.

Which do you prefer - hugs or kisses? Both!

What is your favourite dessert? This is too difficult ... apple pie, ice cream, lemon meringue pie, fresh fruit salad ... the list goes on!

What is on your mouse pad?  I don't use a mouse pad any more.  The last one had a picture of Pooh Bear on it.

What did you watch on TV last night? We didn't watch much TV as Julie came round to cut our hair.  We did watch 'Eggheads', the 'News' and 'Cops With Cameras'.

What is your favourite sound? Babies and toddlers laughing.

Which do you prefer - The Rolling Sones or The Beatles? The Beatles, although I like a lot of the Stones music as well.

What is the furthest you've been from home? Igls, near Innsbruck in Austria. I went on a school skiing holiday.

Do you have a special talent?  I used to be able to write equally as well with both hands but haven't practised for years so my left hand writing isn't quite as good now.  I also play lots of instruments - brass, clarinet, saxophone, flute and oboe to name a few.

Comments

Popular Posts