Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.
Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing myself.
How it's gone this week: I've managed to be more active but there is still room for improvement and I haven't been focussing on a regular exercise period. I now know that I am drinking enough every day but don't always manage the 5-a-day fruit and/or vegetables so I would like to eventually correct that. Estimating the calories in and out of my current lifestyle is an ongoing task. At the start of the week I managed to cut out all snacks, no problem, but in the last couple of days I've slipped into my old habits. And it is a habit - I wasn't hungry but i ate the biscuits anyway!!
Plan for this week:
As last week really -
- aim for a 15 minute exercise every day.
- estimate the number of calories in my current food choices and the number of calories used during and average day and identify where changes are needed.
- try to include the 5-a-day fruit and vegetable in my diet.
- eat smaller portions and cut out the majority of snacks
- make sure I drink enough
- generally be more active.