Fiona from Raindrops and Daisies has nominated my blog as a recipient of the 'Liebster Blog' award. I love Fiona's blog - it's a 'must read' for me and I love hearing what she's been up to and seeing her beautiful photographs. A big thank you to her for this award, her thoughtfulness and kind words are very much appreciated.
The Liebster Award is meant to connect us even more and spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Every blogging award usually is accompanied by a set of rules and this award is no different ... it has five rules.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet - other writers.
- And best of all - have fun and spread the karma!
So my 5 nominees are:
and two crafting/card making bloggers who include interesting snippets of their daily life
I hope you will visit these blogs and show them your support.