For some reason I didn't set any goals in April, which probably explains why I didn't get much done! At least it proves that this goal setting works and makes me focus on getting some 'me time'. So the simple plans for May are:
- read two books from my 'pushing the boundaries' list
- complete Greenthumb's Photo Scavenger Hunt for May (I love doing these and I don't know why I have let it lapse)
- have at least one film night, cinema trip or theatre trip
- visit a National Trust or English Heritage property
- arrange a lunch date with friends
I'm off to Cornwall for a week in May so there'll be plenty of 'me time' this month!!