2016 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt


It's that time of the year again ..... the 2016 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt starts tomorrow.  It's organised by Rinda over at Gallo Organico and is open to everyone.  The list will be published tomorrow and participants will have until September 21st 2016 to find all the photos.

I hope some of you will join in.  It really is a fun thing to do over the summer and, if past years are anything to go by, will make you get out and about to find the photos. I'll be joining in again, and I'm just a little bit excited about it.  Can you tell?

Comments

  1. It is fun to do when I did the winter one. Have fun with it!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I am all in for this activity. It is such fun & encourages me & Mr Man to get out & about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased to hear it is happening - I too had my doubts.
    I love these scavenger hunts - last summer health issues put paid to me finishing but this year I am ready and waiting. Incidentally, I did finish your winter one but not within the time frame!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts