Me on Monday


Me on Monday ... I've mostly been daydreaming!  I had a short teaching session in the middle of the day and didn't manage to get anything else done, except for photographing another sweet pea, although I had plenty of time before and after.  Never mind!
 
It was a busy weekend.  At band, we took the children out busking on Saturday morning, so that was two hours standing and playing on a very hot day.  Good fun though, and all the children played well - they're really improving.  Saturday afternoon was all about meeting up with friends and then a quiet evening in, just reading.
 
Sunday morning was spent catching up on some photos, getting things ready to sell.  Not what I'd planned but it was raining so I decided against the walk I'd hope to do.  I did some more bulk cooking in the afternoon and put another eight meals in the freezer.  I need to do some more shopping before I can prepare any more but am waiting until after Wednesday - I'm going to a demo of Indian cooking where you get recipe sheets to bring away with you, so I'm waiting to see if I want to try any of those recipes for the next lot of bulk cooking. 
 
Sunday evening passed in a blur ... I fell asleep on the sofa, woke up about 9 o'clock and took myself off to bed, where I slept through until 8 o'clock this morning.  I think I have end-of-term-itis. Only two more sessions to go and then I've finished!
 
Linking to Sian at From High in the Sky.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photo of the sweet pea - pink perfection. I so envy your sleep - these last few weeks, sleep has been difficult. Very interested in the bulk cooking, I think such a convenience especially in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. End of term itis definitely needs some serious attention: I'm glad you are getting some good sleep. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a lovely photo. Suffering from end of term itis here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea of bulk cooking. Might have to try it sometime down the road.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet pea. Sounds like you needed that sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo, the colour is exquisite. I bulk cook too.... it's nice to have home cooked food that you don't have to prepare every day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts