Hurray for Friday!

I've only worked on two days this week for about five hours in total and I'm rejoicing in the fact that it's the end of the working week! The children haven't really settled back into 'school behaviour' after all the excitement of Christmas so it's been quite demanding. Next week can only be better! 

There's still no sign of the editing software, which has mistakenly been sent by second class post instead of the promised 24hr courier. I'm resigned to the fact that I won't see it this side of the weekend. If the weather stays dry I'll take some photos over the weekend so that I have some to play around with ... not that I don't already have thousands of images I can use for editing practice, but it's always nice to have some new ones, isn't it.

It's band practice tomorrow morning, always good fun, and in the evening I'm going to the cinema with Julie and Lauren to see The Greatest Showman. We were supposed to go last night but settled for a takeaway and a night in front of the TV instead as Lauren needed to finish an assignment. Tonight will be lesson planning (which I've nearly finished) and then I'll carry on watching Little Women on catch up TV. 

Comments

  1. I'll second that hurrah for Friday & the end to the working week (col). I hope that you do get your editing software today so you can play to your heart's content over the weekend. I think we are going to have a "at home" weekend based on weather predictions of 10cm of snow tonight (boo).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fridays evenings used to be my favourite time. There was usually a bottle of something chilled, dry and white and the school work just had to wait.
    J x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts