November's Simple Things

My list for October is shown below and as you can see, I had a successful month. 
  • bake some waffles - I've bought a waffle maker so this is bound to get done!! done
  • join in with Greenthumb's October scavenger hunt done
  • photograph the autumn colours done
  • invite family and friends for evening meals done
  • carry on the researching the Meaden line of my family tree done
 
My list for November is
  • Go to see a film in the new cinema in Trowbridge
  • Get back to playing the piano regularly - I haven't played it in over a year 
  • Make some Christmas cards with Tinks and Tweenie
  • Try out a new recipe or two
  • Reread the Harry Potter books 

Comments

  1. You have done well last month and looks like an achieveable list for November. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was a new cinema in Trowbridge, worth knowing, although I think Frome is a bit closer for us.
    Good list, hope you manage it.
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy, it's just opened. It's on the old Tesco site, part of the redevelopment of that area.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts