Weigh In Wednesday

Not such a good week.  I have managed to regain the weight I lost last week - part of my mind thinks that last weeks weighing was inaccurate but the bigger, more honest, part of my brain knows that the gain is a direct result of the Indian takeaway.  And the pizza.  And the Chinese takeaway.  And the sweets.  And the complete lack of any activity because it was half term and I needed a rest!
 
This means my total weight loss so far is back to 1 stone, 1 pound.  Here's hoping for a better week.
 
Linking with Weigh In Wednesday.

Comments

  1. The thing to remember is that you have done well so far! Just put the blip behind you and keep going. I think sometimes we just need to go off-diet for a bit (as long as we don't go mad) then start again with fresh determination. At least, that's what I tell myself when I have a bad week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with frayedattheedge. Every week will not be a "loss" week. Live is work living, which means food too. Just get back on track and you'll be fine :)

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL love your honesty and at least you know where you slipped up but don't beat yourself up for it. You have still done amazing well, just get back on track, which will be easier as you are back at work. Keep going :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts