February's Simple Things

Well January was a bit of a washout and I don't really know why, but I failed miserably!

  • Go the the theatre or cinema Fail - we've booked tickets for March, April & May but didn't actually see any shows or films in January
  • Go on a photowalk I went on a walk but didn't manage to take any photos worth keeping
  • Try out a new recipe or two  Done
  • Read a book by a new (to me) author Fail
  • Go to the next WI meeting Fail - I tried to contact the local rep but she was never in and didn't have an answering machine.  Will try again!

My list for February:
  • Spend time with Tinks and Tweenie during half term
  • Bake some bread
  • Have a film night
  • Learn a new piece of music (instrument to be decided)
  • Visit Little Miss C and Little Miss H

Hopefully, this month will be more successful!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fair list for February - and I can totally recommend making bread, I did it again today. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with February's list, it's a good idea to wright a list for the month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts