100 Happy Days: Day 80

 
A spur of the moment decision to go to Bath and ride on one of the open-topped tourist buses.  It was excellent; the weather couldn't have been better, the guide was very knowledgeable and gave an amusing commentary and I've learned things about the city that I didn't know before. 

This means that I've completed one of the things on my summer holiday bucket list and this can also be added to my 52 Things list.  I also managed to get some more photos for the Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt, but I'll share those with you in a separate post.

Comments

  1. Great! I think the hop in hop off busses are one of the best ideas ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Glad you did it and had a good time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love to do this. We don't have them in California USA, well maybe in Hollywood they do but I have never seen one. I am sure it was great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts