100 Happy Days: Day 91


For the past month I haven't been able to get any of the ITV channels - it just said 'bad signal'.  I checked with the company that installed the TV aerial to be told that the heat can sometimes affect the signal; ITV signals are particularly susceptible to this and although they could fit another booster, there was no guarantee that it would work so I decided not to bother.
 
I switched the TV on today for the first time since the power cut during the storms of last weekend and was happy to see that it is working properly again - all channels displaying properly. I don't watch TV very often but its good to be able to have the full choice of programmes again.

Comments

  1. Yes, definitely something to be happy about
    I don't watch much television but want options when I do

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts