I thought I'd planned for a relatively quite summer but seeing the list of all the things I've booked/arranged, that doesn't seem to be the case. It will be a fun summer so fingers crossed for some sunshine.
- see the Simon King photography exhibition at Longleat
- visit The Old Mill at Ramsbury
- visit Tewksbury
- spend a few days in London, when I plan to
- see the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- see Les Miserables
- see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, parts 1 & 2
- tour the Houses of Parliament
- visit the Cotswold Wildlife park
- visit Stratford on Avon
- visit Swanage (for the morris dancing festival)
- Longleat Balloon Festival
There'll also be the usual band events, quiz nights, photo walks, book groups, music events and meals with friends.