Project 365 - week 10

I'm a week late updating these photos mainly due to the virus on my laptop.

064/365: Sunday night TV has taken a turn for the better - Downton Abbey has returned for a second series.














065/365: Some more soft toys to include in the Christmas shoeboxes.

066/365: The leaves are displaying their autumn colours.  I love this time of year.



















067/365: This is where I teach in my Wednesday morning school.
















068/365: I started reading this book today.  Looks like it's going to be a really good read.


069/365: Setting up for band practice in my Friday school - very low on numbers and a vast difference in abilities so the choice of music is interesting!  Roll on February when I take on some extra pupils.


070/365: The evening sky.

Comments

Popular Posts