Sunday, 16 October 2011

Slim Down Sunday 11




Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.

Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing. I've now lost approx. 2 inches from my measurements since I started.

How it's gone this week: I haven't felt well all week so for the second week running I haven't really focused on what I've been eating.    On the plus side, I haven't been eating that much so no real damage has been done and my measurements have remained the same!

Plan for this week: Go to the doctors.  Be good and get back on track! Continue with the current plan: plenty of fluids, calories in/out balance and be more active.

To see how others are getting on, or to join in yourself, visit Slim Down Sunday at this site.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like going to the doc is a good plan - no fun feeling down for two weeks straight. Hoping you are feeling much better very soon!

    April

    ReplyDelete