Monday, 17 October 2011

Project 365 - week 13

085/365: Red sky at night, shepherd's delight.

086/365: I bought these books for my sister on our birthday last year and she has loaned them to me so that I can read them again.  They were our favourites when we were children.

087/365: I took loads of photos of Ragbag and Wriggle when they visited today.  This is one of my favourites of Ragbag.













088/365: Had to take the day off work and eventually resorted to medication!

089/365: A misty start to the day (it was actually a lot mistier in real life, but for some reason the photo doesn't show that).

090/365: I had to teach in a different room today in my Friday school where we had this amazing wizard as our audience.

091/365: I spent the afternoon helping Lauren with her art homework - she needed to use my camera.  We were accompanied by the sounds of Rheanna and Alex playing 'Guitar Hero'.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen, oh thank you for finding that, it definately does look like an aster. I looked it up in my book and it said that aster means patience. So there you go. Thanks again - I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I have saved the flower gallery site to favourites for future reference. :)
    Hope you are feeling a bit better now!

    ReplyDelete