The Simple Woman's Daybook - 16 October 2011

FOR TODAY - Sunday, 15th October 2011, 14:22pm

Outside my window... it is a beautiful sunny day, but a cold wind.

I am thinking... that I still don't feel well. 

I am thankful... for understanding family and friends.

I am learning ... to use Photoshop.  Slowly.  It'll be a long job! 

In the kitchen... is the aftermath of lunch.  I still need to tidy away.  

I am wearing... t shirt, skirt and cardigan.

I am creating... lots of photos, trying out my new camera.  Also hand bell music for one of my schools.

I am going... to do nothing at all.  I don't have the energy for anything except reading/eating and seeing to Ced's needs.

I am wondering... about nothing in particular.  I feel a bit 'brain dead' so 'wondering' is too much like hard work!

I am reading... still 'The Memory Keeper's Daughter' by Kim Edwards. I haven't felt much like reading lately which is a shame because it's a good story.

I am hoping... that my sister and brother-in-law enjoy their holiday to Portugal.

I am looking forward to... the next two weeks.  I only have to teach for two short sessions, then it is half term from the 19th and all through the following week.

I am hearing... the TV, as usual!   

Around the house... it is in need of hoovering and dusting but will have to wait till I've finished teaching for the term.

I am pondering... how to organise the decluttering of the conservatory.

One of my favorite things... reminiscing with friends and family.

A few plans for the rest of the week: family visiting on Tuesday, teaching Monday and Wednesday.  Lots of photography sessions, weather and health permitting.

Here is a thought I am sharing ...





If you'd like to see other daybooks, or take part yourself, please visit this site.

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you are still not feeling great - hope you feel much better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen,

    Please take things easy and try and get back your energy.
    I know it must be difficult for you looking after everything but you are a strong lady.

    Thinking of you.


    X Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts