Slim Down Sunday 12



Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.

Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing. I've now lost approx. 2 inches from my measurements since I started.

How it's gone this week: I'm still not well so it has been a week of pot-luck meals and resting as much as possible. 

Plan for this week: I'm off to the doctors tomorrow and the rest of the week obviously depend on what she finds/says, but my aim is to continue with plenty of fluids, calories in/out balance and start some exercise.  I've been looking at following the 4 x 400 calorie daily meal plans but won't be starting on this until I feel better.

To see how others are getting on, or to join in yourself, visit Slim Down Sunday at this site.

Comments

  1. Hi Eileen,

    Praying for a good word from the doctor. I'm sorry you still don't feel well! I think the 4X400 sounds great - I wish it worked with our lifestyle! I'll be excited to hear what you think about it once you're able to start.

    Feel better...

    April

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts