December wasn't a completely successful month but I'm happy with what I achieved:
Finish reading the Harry Potter booksdone Get out of the house on days I'm not working - go for walks and explore along the canal bankI managed quite a few walks and was out most days playing carols, shopping or attending school functions Invite friends round for a mealinvited family instead, done
- Visit the Christmas Market in Bath failed!!
Treat myself to some fresh flowersI had a surprise bouquet of flowers from one of my schools so didn't need to treat myself!
My list for January is:
- Go the the theatre or cinema
- Go on a photowalk
- Try out a new recipe or two
- Read a book by a new (to me) author
- Go to the next WI meeting