1/365: The Scale of the Problem [1]


I've decided on my photo a day theme for 2015, documenting the decluttering as I sort through our possessions and make decisions on what stays and what goes.  I'm hoping that this will spur me on to get it finished this year!  

This is the smallest bedroom - you can see part of the wooden bed frame on the right of the photo - and is the room I want to empty first, so that I can have a room kept ready for visitors.  It may not look like it, but this is sort of organised and a lot of the boxes are only partly filled, where I have already removed and sorted the paperwork.

Comments

  1. That's part of my plan for this year. I need to declutter the house which is something I do most years but not this last one. I am not a horder so it's something I enjoy and feel better for x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your de cluttering Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep declutter is back on my list this year as well - I am a hoarder and find it very hard to clear out. Though satisfying when I do manage it lol. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spare bedroom, which I cleared just before the pandemic hit, looks worse than this, now, and I don't even have the excuse of having recently moved house! I stocked up on various things during the pandemic and the spare room became the storage room! I am not complaining; I am grateful that I was able to stock up (and was able to help family and friends from my stock as needed), but, it would be nice to have some order in there, again! It is back to being my room of the month, this month (May).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the spare bedroom and the one I've just finished spring cleaning. Everything in the photo has gone and the room looks completely different - it's the spare bedroom but I tend to use it as a dressing room.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts