62/365: The Shoe Box


The shoe box | this is going to the skip.  This is the tatty old Tupperware box that was used to store all of Ced's shoe cleaning kit.  Except ... it was never big enough and every time it was moved, most of the brushes fell out.  It has irritated me for years  but he wouldn't change it!  The kit has been moved to a bigger box which has a lid that fits properly and everything I want to keep is now safely tucked away. 
 
The disposal ceremony for this box will take place at the recycling centre on Saturday, after band practice! 

Comments

  1. I laughed when I read this, I have other such ill-suited and useless storage boxes! Yesterday's haul for me included a broken blood testing kit ( it broke about two or three years ago) and diaries from 2012 and 2013 used to record blood results!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts