Me on Monday

It's been a trying to catch up with myself and not quite managing it sort of day.  I overslept! I wasn't actually late for work but I've had that out of sorts feeling all day. I've been teaching in a couple of schools and then lesson planning all evening so far, but I've had enough so have put it away until tomorrow and settled down to write this post instead.  And when it's done I'll snuggle up on the sofa and read my new book -  The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North, which I've been wanting to read for ages. 
 
It was a fairly quiet weekend, with band practice on Saturday morning and then a sort of relaxing time at home doing nothing much.  I say 'sort of' because the decluttering project seems to be taking over the house and I'm find it hard to really relax when there are piles of stuff all over the place.  It's at one of those getting worse before it gets better stages in the sorting out but I'm hoping that by half term (in two and a bit weeks) I'll be able to have a good tidy round and make the house look presentable again.  I'd hoped to get out in the garden but the weather had other ideas so the garden is still feeling neglected - maybe next weekend will be better!
 
Linking with Sian at From High in the Sky.

Comments

  1. It's not much fun, is it, when it gets to the "worse" stage? My scrapbook stuff tidying feels like it's permanently stuck at that stage lol

    I hope the rest of the week sees you jumping out of bed and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oversleeping does make a day of feeling out of sorts. Not long until the Easter hols!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts