81/365: Obsolete Documents


Obsolete documents | to be shredded.  I have no idea why this wasn't thrown out years ago.  It's my initial attempt to complete the form to claim carer's allowance but was never finished as I eventually submitted it online. 
 
I've reached a stressful stage of the decluttering and something I've been putting off doing, but I'll feel much better when it's done.  I'm gradually working my way through all the documentation relating to Ced's illness and care at that time - there's absolutely loads of it!  I don't think anything needs to be kept for legal reasons, but it all needs to be read through so that decisions can be made on which documents, if any, to keep for family history records. 

Comments

  1. Not an easy task but as you say you will feel better when it's done. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts