Tuesday

I was out of bed before 6 am this morning and ready to face the day, but despite the early rise I seemed to have bumbled about and not achieved much so far.

I have a few bits and pieces of admin to catch up with so am spending the next hour or so in my playroom bringing everything up to date. At the same time I'm taking the opportunity to print out another set of music for the band.


This set will take most of the day to sort out but gives us 8 new pieces of music for the children to learn so it'll be worth the effort. This set can be collated into booklets (rather than the usual separate sheet for each piece) so allows for easier management of the music in the future.

Apart from that I've completed my postal vote for the European elections so need to post that next time I go out, have dealt with my emails, and the rest of my time has been gainfully employed (not!) playing solitaire and minesweeper. 

If I can get all the parts printed out I'll take it to the printers this afternoon and spend the rest of the day producing the booklets. I say 'if' because I'm running out of printer paper so it's touch and go whether I can finish the job today. Either way I need to do a bit of shopping - printer paper, bread, bananas, and some salad bits.

Comments

  1. We're retired. We're entitled to bumble about and take things restfully. I have also been playing solitaire, sudoku, yobotu and similar online brain achers (a bit brain achey anyway) while my plumber smashes my bathroom to pieves.
    Enjoy the shopping and I hope the paper lasts out for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is yobotu the battleship puzzle? If it is I am seriously impressed as I fail miserably at that one!

      Being retired has it’s perks doesn’t it? 😁

      Delete
  2. I chuckled at your description of bumbling along ... I hope the rest of your day is gentle with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s been a good day, thanks Mary-Lou

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you are having a productive day! You are very disciplined when it comes to getting things done! I, on the other hand, am having a very relaxed morning. It was 4:00 a.m. when I went to sleep and I didn't wake up until 11:00 a.m. It is noon now, and, so far, I've fed the cats, had a cup of tea, responded to blog comments, and am commenting on a few blogs. Eventually, I'll bring the trash cans in, go to the post office to mail a bill payment, and do a bit of grocery shopping. But, not until I've played a game or two of sudoku and solitaire! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t think I could stay awake until 4am but it sounds like you've had a pleasant relaxed day. I like sudoku too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts