Thursday

I have another social day ahead of me, meeting another adult band member for coffee this afternoon and an evening at the cinema with Julie, Lauren and Sue to see Rocketman (the Elton John story). I hope I can stay awake - our Girls' Night In didn't finish until 1 am and, although I slept in this morning, I am tired and in an ideal world would have a very quiet day. I'm sure I'll be fine once I get going though!

Breakfast this morning was scrambled eggs on toast and as I was clearing away I realised that I could take a photo for the SPSH, so here's my take on No 8 - shells, in this case egg shells ....


Comments

  1. Great close up work with the shells. I hope you enjoy the film, I'm sure with all the lively music from Rocketman you'll stay awake! (col)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie always falls asleep - I don't think she's ever seen an entire film in one sitting, so I won't be the only one if I do feel my eyes closing!

      Delete
  2. Nice photo! Have a good day out - sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic, great idea. Only sea shells had crossed my mind. But then, I'm not a very original person 😐 Hope you made it through the film! Was it any good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had a nap before I went out so made it through the film, no problem. Yes, I enjoyed it ... it wasn't quite what I was expecting but had enough humour to keep me amused and engaged.

      Delete
  4. Hello Eileen,
    You have a full life! It´s good!
    I had loved the photo!
    Scrambled eggs are good and egg yolks became sculpture;))!
    Beautiful.
    Hugs
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailime, yes I do seem to be busy at the moment. That should calm down by the end of the week - it's all or nothing it seems.

      Delete
  5. Hope you have a fun day at the movies with your friends. Hope you stay awake! Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a nap before I went so didn't struggle to stay awake. It was good to meet up with my friends and we had a fun time with everyone enjoying the film.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts