Pay-It-Forward

I saw the following post on Karen's Facebook account and is something I've decided to do in 2017.

To start 2017 off in a loving way I'm participating in the Pay-it-Forward initiative... The first five people who comment on this post with "I'm in" will receive a surprise from me at some point in 2017 - anything from a book, a ticket, something home-grown or made, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. Let's do more kind and loving things for each other in 2017, without any reason other than to make each other smile and show that we think of each other!

I love the idea, so the first five people who tell me 'I'm in' in the comment box below will get a surprise from me at some point over the year. Don't forget to pay it forward though, if you comment "I'm in" you must copy and paste this onto your own blog xxx

To finish, and nothing at all to do with the start of this post, I have another photo for the WPSH - this is for repetition (no. 14).


Comments

  1. I'm in! I don't have a blog but my family is doing this also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, with many thanks for your email, I I have attempted to amend the details of my blog, hope it has worked. Like so many things in life I was able to blog without many problems for some time then small changes wreak havoc.

    All best wishes for 2017 to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts