Thursday

 


The cleaner will be here later this morning, so she'll leave the house sparkling, as she usually does. That's the only thing in the diary for today so once she has finished the rest of the day is my own to occupy myself as I see fit. 

I want to carry on reading the book group choice. The meeting is on Monday, so I need to get it finished by then, and then I'll carry on looking at options for summer breaks. There's too much choice, that's the problem! I spent a good part of yesterday looking at places in Norfolk, which wasn't even on my original list but is now a distinct possibility! 

I've received an appointment for the retina clinic at the  Royal United Hospital for the annual check of my left eye, so that's a relief. It was due at the beginning of January and it's now on the 18th March, so only a couple of months late, which I don't think is too bad considering how things are going with the NHS lately. While I'm at the hospital I will check on my referral for my knees, just to make sure I am in the system.

Comments

  1. That's a relief you will have your eye checkup albeit a little late. It will be a weight off your mind knowing you are on the list about your knees and not too long to wait for that hopefully xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am relieved about my eye appointment... I was starting to worry about that one and it'll be good to have some reassurance about the health of both eyes before the cataracts are done. I'm really hoping and praying that there is no problem with the orthopaedic appointment! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you have received your eye appointment and hope you will be able to verify that you are in the system to have your knees checked, too. Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts