Monday, 4 May 2015

Me on Monday


Me on Monday ... catching up with overdue tasks this morning followed by an afternoon and evening set aside for reading, eating, piano playing and possibly some TV (although I don't think there is anything on worth watching).  The rest of the weekend has been more of the same!

The rose isn't related to my Monday at all but I thought it was rather lovely, despite the imperfections.  A bit like life really!
 
Hope you all had a good weekend.
 
Linking with Sian @ From High in the Sky.

3 comments:

  1. It's a very good picture to start off the week: as it opens, so the week reveals itself.

    No: not much on TV today. I might even be reduced to watching some snooker!

    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful rose though!! Sounds like it could be a good productive Monday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful rose indeed. I'm with you re the tv and lack of anything worth watching!

    ReplyDelete