Advent Calendar Door 12


I was relieved to find another gift in my Advent Calendar today; the carol playing is taking its toll on energy levels and I doubt that I'd have managed an extra activity today. Anyway, today's gift is some Christmas tea towels.
 
I have another session of carol playing this morning and then thankfully, we have a few days off as the next session will be next Wednesday. It's been raining through the night and is still drizzling, so I'm checking emails and texts regularly to see if today's playing is being cancelled. If we do play, I foresee a steady supply of hot drinks!
 
Linking Julie @ Julie's Scrapbook.

Comments

  1. Don't get too tired
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to get carol singers in the village then it developed into a living advent where a designated venue was chosen each night but this last year (and I suspect the rain certainly played a part) there has been a dearth of singing of any kind never mind the festive variety. Take it easy and be careful in this rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool with the towels :) Good weather for getting sick in, so I hope you guys do all you can to keep warm under some of those conditions when you are caroling.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it stayed dry for you. Don't over do it Eileen!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have Christmas tea towels. I hope that the singing went and continues to go well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! The carol playing is taking its toll here too! two more carol services to go..
    You take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing Christmas Carols is really festive and a lovely thing to do with others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts