Advent Calendar Door 22


It's a gift today - £5 to spend on a treat. 
 
I played at one of the retirement home carol sessions earlier this morning and the other two are later this afternoon.  Then once they're over and done with I'll be delivering the last of my presents to family and friends, so I'll choose something then.  I'm fairly sure it'll be a new notebook.
 
I have friends around for a meal and chat tonight but it'll be an early night as they have to be up at silly o'clock to catch a flight back home for Christmas.  Home for them is currently in Australia but they are relocating to Wales towards the end of next year, so hopefully we'll see more of each other in the future.
 
Linking with Julie @ Julie's Scrapbook.

Comments

  1. How fun to be able to get a treat for yourself during this busy time :) Have fun selecting what you will get :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely treat
    Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you found something nice for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts