Advent Calendar Door 16

 
Today's activity is to go to a concert; Johnny Coppin's 'All on a Winter's Night', which is a mix of traditional carols, new folk songs, humorous readings and folklore.  I saw this last year and loved it, so I'm hoping tonight will live up to my memories of last time.
 
I'm out carol playing immediately before this, so I'll have to get away early and leave them to it so that I can make the start of the concert.  I won't have time to change or to take my instrument home, and it's all going to be a bit of a rush but I'm sure it'll be worth it!
 
The Christmas meal (last night) was lovely.  In the end we didn't discuss the book (that's been carried over to January) but just spent the evening chatting about anything and everything.
 
Linking with Julie @ Julie's Scrapbook.

Comments

  1. You truly are enjoying the season :) Nice with all the activities you are involved with :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that it is a wonderful concert and that you enjoyed the carolling too! Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a snow globe x I hope you enjoyed the concert x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am liking the idea of Julie's advent posts. I bought some globes like this, there was space to slide in a photo so you can personalise it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts