Advent Calendar Door 23


Today, it's an activity - to go to the Nine Lessons and Carols service.  The only problem with this is that I don't think any of the local churches are holding this service today, so it'll have to be a YouTube video.  This is my favourite service of the year: I know all the readings and carols by heart, and I love the familiarity of it all.  I look forward to it every year, and I'll watch it again on TV tomorrow when 'Carols from Kings' is broadcast.
 
Linking with Julie @ Julie's Scrapbook.

Comments

  1. Have a great Christmas
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have thought of a youtube video. Good idea! Merry Christmas Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea to find on youtube. I shall do this too! For us finding even a Christmas Eve service is going to be hard this year, locally so many of the churches have closed or merged with another congregation or taking turns hosting services. Your snowman is quite cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds interesting; haven't heard of it; now I'll have to look it up on Youtube.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly the last time I went to midnight mass I was so bored that it has been hard to go again. The service was not at all uplighting or enlightening. I'm not a church goer but I do like tradition and Carols. I like your snowman by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts