Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt | The First Photos

I've been lucky enough to find some photos for the Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt on recent trips to Longleat and Lacock Abbey. 
 
I've already shown my photos from the Festival of Light at Longleat, which I may use for No. 3 | outside lighting - if you haven't already seen them, you can view them here and here.
 
No 8 | a wreath.  Both of these were photographed at Lacock Abbey.
 

No 9 | a tree that has lost all of its leaves.  The first photo was taken at Longleat and the second one is the view from the Abbey at Lacock.
 

 
No 16 | a chimney.  These are the Tudor chimneys at Lacock Abbey.
 
 
No 19 | a fountain. This is the fountain at the centre of the sun maze at Longleat.
 
 
Alternative B | an animal statue.  Both taken in the grounds at Longleat.


It's not too late to join in if you want to.  Details about the hunt and the full list of photos can be seen here.

Comments

  1. You have reminded me of how lovely Lacock is. It's nearly 30 years since I was there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those chimneys. You have made a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start!! I got about 7/8 items for the list already this past weekend :) Its been fun to look to see what is out there; I always carry the list with me when I leave the house, along with my camera :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful start. I like the hippo statue & the gorilla looks like he is pan handling. Outdoor fountains in our region usually drain for the winter in anticipation of freezing temperatures, which have yet to arrive (I'm not complaining). Now those are some serious chimneys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start and gorgeous photos! Love the one of a chimney; I'm guessing there's nothing that photogenic here, but now I'll be looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! The wreaths are especially pretty aren't they. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful start to the hunt, I like your chimneys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great start to the scavenger hunt I really need to get my skates on!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are spoilt for choice! Some great shots there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts