Chores Completed ...

... for today at least! 

I've finished moving everything around in my playroom and have created a space for the bed to be stored when it is delivered on Wednesday. At the same time I have got my act together and now have a designated shelf for the band admin. This will hopefully make it easier to keep on top of the admin, both personal and band, in the future ... time will tell.

My playroom (2nd bedroom!) is the one that was fitted out with three large storage cupboards and I'm now in the happy position of having plenty of spare cupboard space once I dispose of some unwanted hobby related items. As I've been sorting (over the past few days) I've been making decisions on what stays and what goes, and everything that is going is, for the time being, stored in one of the cupboards. There's not enough room to photograph it and advertise it for sale when the workmen are here and, as getting the house finished is the priority, disposing of these thing will have to wait. At least it is all in one place which will make it easier when I get round to it.

I've decided I've done enough for today so will get some lunch and settle down with my latest book - 'Lethal White', the latest Cormoran Strike book by J K Rowling.

Comments

  1. You will enjoy it - it's really good!

    The storage space sounds fantastic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Installing the cupboards was one of my better ideas. I'm sure the free space won't stay empty for long!

      Delete
  2. Colin used to call my craft room a play room!
    I read the first of the Cormoran Strike series and tried the second but they seemed to get a bit violent and nasty and I'm a wimp so didn't read anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hobbies/office has always been 'the playroom'. My late patrner had the garage space as his workshop, filled with lathes, milling machine and mystery engineering equipment, and that was always 'the early learning centre'!

      I know what you mean about the Strike series - I thought books 2 and 3 were violent to the point of being almost gratuitous, but have carried on with the series anyway.

      Delete
  3. Your playroom sounds like a wonderful place with all those cabinets! That's what I am going to start calling my 3rd bedroom - which is supposed to be the guest room/crafts room/office but has been "The Dump" for too long! Well done on all you accomplished today, in terms of chores! Hope you have a lovely rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I think it's very important to have a 'playroom' and at least mine is upstairs so I can just close the door on it and visitors don't get to see the mess!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts