Hospital and Home

Despite being advised to allow plenty of time, possibly all day, the x-rays and scans have been completed and I'm back home. I've even had time to get my hair cut! I have an appointment to see my GP on Monday to have my medication reviewed but may also be able to get some of the results then.

The plumber is here fitting the toilet, radiator, shower and basin. Then the electrician has to return to wire up the shower and the en-suite, with the exception of the flooring, will be finished. It seems to be more noisy than usual so I'll be glad when this part is over.

We're going to the cinema later on to watch 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. For some reason we're going to the 5:30pm screening; I don't know who chose this time but I do know that I won't want to eat beforehand so will be starving by the time it's ended. Hopefully, the plan for the evening includes going for a meal afterwards!

I had one piece of good news yesterday - the final unit for the living room was ordered on Monday with a 12-15 working days delivery timescale but they phoned to see if I'd accept delivery tomorrow. They were very apologetic about inconveniencing me but I'm over the moon - once the old sofa is disposed of I can set to and finish arranging the living room. This is the best bit!

Comments

  1. Yeah for quick times at the hospital & that is great about your living room unit being ready ahead of schedule. Bohemian Rhapsody is on the list for the weekend - anxious to hear your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm relieved at the speed they whizzed me through my hospital appontments. I wasn't looking forward to a day spent in hosptal waiting rooms.

      Delete
  2. It's lovely when everything starts coming together, isn't it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! This is the exciting bit now 😀😀

      Delete
  3. Glad your appointments at the hospital didn't involve long periods of waiting and you didn't have to spend the entire day, there! Good news about the workmen being at their jobs and the early delivery of the final living room unit! You'll have one room set up by the end of the week, it sounds like. :)

    Hope you enjoy the movie and, perhaps, dinner out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The film was brilliant but no meal sadly. I bought fish and chips on the way home.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts